World-Wide Leader of Closed Die Forgings
Canton Drop Forge is a leading developer and manufacturer of closed die forgings for high performance applications. We blend well-established processes with modern methods to meet the forging needs of major corporations around the world and across several industries, including aerospace forgings, ground transportation and locomotive forgings, oilfield forgings, power generation and more. Our products are engineered and tested by our in-house personnel to meet the most stringent performance criteria.
A Forging Company with Diverse Experience
The breadth of our capabilities and more than 100 years of experience continue to prepare us for future opportunities in markets around the world. Contact our forging experts to see how Canton Drop Forge can provide precise custom forging solutions for your industry’s unique needs.
- ISO 9001:2008 Including PED (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- Nadcap AC7102 for Heat Treating
- Nadcap AC7101/3 for Room Temperature Tensile Testing
- Nadcap AC7101/4 for Metallography
- Nadcap AC7101/5 for Brinell Hardness Testing
- Nadcap AC7114 for Nondestructive Testing (MPI-only)